The Chamber is the Champion for Business, dedicated to promoting a strong business climate in the Estes Valley and enhancing the quality of life for our members. We are responsible to members first – run by members and funded by members, in business for your business. With a dedicated paid staff, we are here for YOU!
We are a Work-in-Process
Our wonderful Board of Directors is working hard through this startup period of the Chamber. They have been meeting regularly since May 2019, defining what services are most important to Estes Park businesses so that the Chamber is aligned with your best interests.
Here’s what we’re currently working on to get the Chamber going:
- Setting up our systems, business directories, advertising opportunities, and networking events to fully engage with our community.
- Outlining our events strategy and schedule, including member-to-member networking opportunities that will give your business new opportunities.
- Creating industry-aligned councils that are focused on your needs and what’s most important to you.
- Scheduling training courses that will help you stay compliant with ever-changing regulatory requirements.
- And many more value-added services on our to-do list!