Chamber Membership Benefits
These membership levels allow you to choose your membership commitment based on the marketing value of your membership.
Do you have more than one business? With one membership at full price, your additional business qualifies for the Twin Sisters rate: 50% off.
Associate Members are welcome to join at $150 to get member rates on events & join the weekly newsletters, with no Chamber Business Directory listing.
Nonprofits may request a 25% discount.
Only full members at the Lily Mountain level or above have member voting rights.
- A unified voice for business
- Legislative Action Team keeps the Chamber informed on pertinent issues that require advocacy & communication
- Action & Advocacy emails to keep members informed about legislative and town issues & to get your feedback
- Members councils, alliances, & action teams give you a forum to make your voice heard
- Strengthen your network with 300 members... and growing
- Business After Hours events
- Coffee Connections
- Leads Groups
- Special events & fundraisers
- Councils & Alliances
- Weekly Chamber Connection & Friday Focus Newsletters
- Free enhanced listing in Chamber Member directory
- Stage time opportunities at Chamber events
- Ribbon cuttings & special celebrations
- Hot deals, member deals, job postings & community calendar
- Sponsorship opportunities to get your business noticed
- Host Chamber events & showcase your business
Deals & Perks:
- Member-to-member deals
- Promote deals that you are offering to the community
- Free Calendar Connect member benefit to connect with the workforce
- Member pricing for Chamber of Commerce events
- Always adding more benefits!
- Monthly Chamber Book Club with the Estes Valley Library
- Annual business boot camp series equipping your staff
- Industry focus groups, workshops & community forums
- Monthly Chamber Member Orientation to help you make the most of membership
"Joining a chamber of commerce is a great way to be part of the community. This is important since 8% of small businesses fail because they don’t have a network." - Ad Specialty Institute
Did you Know... If you're a Chamber Member:
The Schapiro Group, A Real Value of Joining a Local Chamber of Commerce, Study 2012